JOB OPPORTUNITY: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
As the current Executive Director, Anna Farrow, has announced her departure from the position, the Board of the English-Speaking Catholic Council has undertaken a search process for a new Executive Director.
The ESCC’s Executive Director provides vision and leadership to the organization. The Director is responsible to maintain and develop effective and professional relationships with the Archdiocese of Montreal, federal, provincial and municipal government representatives and with other linguistic, cultural and religious community organizations. The Executive Director is responsible for the creation and implementation of programs and projects that contribute to the animation, education and development of the community.
This position requires:
- A highly motivated and resourceful self-starter
- A diplomatic administrator
- Familiarity with the English-speaking Catholic community of Quebec
- Experience in social policy formulation, grant application-writing, and community networking
- Familiarity with the dynamics of a volunteer-based organization Commitment to the mission of the Roman Catholic Church
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills in English and French
Qualified applicants are encouraged to submit a Letter of Intent and C.V. to the Selection Committee at email@example.com by Monday, May 2, 2022.